Tuesday, December 16, 2008

UPDATES.

I am writing this post in my office, for the first time ever. It's lunchtime now and I skip lunch because I am so fat like pig. Nevertheless, my company is so lucky to have a hardworking employees like me who never blogs during office hours =D

UPDATES:
- More and more gays approach me in one way or another and I have absolutely no idea why. I don't start the fire (and if you think that having a boyish look is one way to start the fire, blame my parents for giving birth to such a cute son.)

And let me repeat again, I am very clear with my sexuality. I like babes and babies, and I am ready to get married by tomorrow if I meet the right person.

- I will be spending Christmas in Singapore, and if I am not working on that day, that's already a blessing.

- I have watched Twilight and wondering why everytime I watch movies, they are just getting better. Is it just me or the Hollywood guys really are getting more and more talented?

- My only true love in soccer, Juventus trashed AC Milan with a convincing 4-2 at home. We all know, trophies are temporary, greatness is eternal.

- After so long, I finally am falling in love again.

7 comments:

Theresia said...

nice to hear that you are falling in love again

Ben said...

@Theresia
Thanks.. :)

Unknown said...

congrats :) Looking forward more more updates of how who and when :p

Ben said...

@Erlin
Yup, will post them.. haha... :D

Anonymous said...

Same here.. I give you this comment while I'm waiting for my sample..
Everyone congratz you for your straight desire.. hahaha I assume they haven't seen your photo yet.. hahaha
well.. i'm wondering why u think boyish look and cute are the same? They're different, aren't they? Not all gay are cute =D

Eming said...

U break my heart into thousand pieces~!
after all we've been through,
i am very disappointed!

lol, jokes...

Ben said...

@yulia
sirik aja... =P

@eming
waduh, ngomong gini tuh private aja ming, jangan sampai semua orang tahu skandal kelam kita...

swt..