Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's wrong with Getting Married?

X : "Why we must get married if we can just do about everything without getting married."
Ben : "OK. Why must remain single if we still can do everything despite being married"
X : "Well.."
Ben : "By getting married, we can apply for HDB, get almost every 2 memberships for the price of one"
X : "..."

Y : "I am afraid to get into a relationship."
Ben : "why?"
Y : "Because I am afraid that relationship is over one day, and that's so sad."
Ben : "..."

Z : "My friend got an MBA - Married by accident"
Ben : "So?"
Z : "What do you mean?"
Ben : "Yes, what's so difficult with MBA. Just marry that poor lady and raise a family, and live together forever happily ever after."
Z : "Well..."


Is it just me or a lot of people DON'T MIND getting married?

4 comments:

Theresia said...

Hmm why do some people prefer to be single?

Ben said...

I guess it's because they are afraid of commitment. But I think sometimes commitment makes this life more beautiful. IMHO :)

Anonymous said...

Go go get married so I can have the cake.

Ben said...

@Tika
Sorry, when I get married, we will have salad. lol.