Sunday, January 11, 2009

I find high-heel shoes to be very ridiculous

Dear Diary, I always find it very uncomfortable when I see a woman wearing high-heel shoes so uncomfortably that it makes people around them feel very uncomfortable. Well, some gals wear it so stunningly elegant, but we all know there must be an exception in everything.

Gals, why must you torture yourself by wearing that kind of ridiculous shoes and walk like a robot, just in this case, a high-maintenance one?

Well, I know everyone wants to look pretty and tall. However, COME ON. Is it just me or everyone will see one's height THEN SUBTRACTING WITH THE HEIGHT OF THE HEEL, then get an idea of how tall someone is. So, don't ya think wearing high-heel shoes is a bit unnecessary? And somemore, expensive?

And please, when you are as tall as or even taller than your boyfriend, don't wear high-heel shoes for the sake of your boyfriend's ego. We men have high ego (for me, it's super high). So, can you gals please appear a bit short, a bit stupid, and a bit weak in front of us? We will definitely appreciate your kind heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taller than my gf about 25 cm, yet she don't want to wear high heels.

Anonymous said...

Unless you have romanced a woman in high heels or go to bed with one wearing them, you'd have no idea what you are talking about. You're missing all the fun.

Anonymous said...

HAHAH,i think you are not tall - thats why u made such a comment on gals

Ben said...

@Horizon
That's alright, we guys need to be taller than gals. 25cm is a bit too big difference, but I think that's ok. haha

@Anonymous1
Maybe I am... haha

@Anonymous2
Probably, I would say I have an average height, around 171 to 172 cm, not tall I know. But I guess that's my honest comment.
haha.. :)

Emily Wilkes said...

High heeled shoes can be sort of ridiculous, but as a person of shorter stature I appreciate being able to gain a few inches by wearing them.