Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures + Updates!!!







We were at TCC Orchard. I was with 1 guy and 1 girl who will make perfect ambassadors for anti-aging cream or supplement (I am totally jealous, how can you guys be so forever young??!)


UPDATES:
NTU students, International Games 2009 (IG2009 in short) is coming, bigger and better. With 14 sports and recreation games (including tennis, DOTA, Counter Strike, athletics, and badminton among others...), I am sure this is gonna be the best IG EVER!



I was asked by its Chairperson, Clement Zichri Ang to be the emcee for opening and closing ceremony (which is just 1 day before I fly to Guang Zhou on 16 Feb). My partner for this year's IG would be Linsien, a lovely young lady. This year's IG will be my third consecutive year I become the emcee after IG2008 and IG2007 on which I was the vice-chairperson.

If you haven't registered for this event, you can do so here. A free T-shirt will be given out and hey, I don't know the price of that T-shirt, but I know the price of HAVING FUN is simply priceless.

Guys, you really must come to this event. There will be lots of freebies, lots of fun, lots of beautiful gals and handsome guys.... and most importantly, it's not everyday you can see me on stage emceeing and in court playing badminton =P

See you there!

No comments: