Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's about Friendship

Friends, I know I am not the nicest person of earth (and never make it to New Year's resolution or any resolution whatsoever.)

I may throw sarcastic jokes like "I know I am fat but I can diet, while you are ugly and that's eternal... well, until you do a plastic surgery, but I guess they will need at least 1 litre of plastic to get a reasonably good product... oh wait, that's not environmentally friendly... well, just like your face which gives people a nightmare or two"

Ouch ouch ouch.



I know I may not be the best person to give any form of encouragement although I always try hard (sometimes too hard) to make anyone who comes to me feel better after he meets me.


However friends,

You know too well how important you are in my life. You know that you have a super VIP room in my heart that is so exclusive that other people can't afford to rent it, not to mention buy it. And you know that whenever you feel you need a listening ear (or a busybody to solve your problems forever, oh that's my speciality! =D), I am here.




God bless you all just like how He bless Barack Obama.

4 comments:

georgeandthedragon said...

Oh so sweet. Huek..Ndut, ditunggu tiffany & co nya

Ben said...

Yup just wait gal. How many Tifani & Co you want? People usually buy it in bulk.

hehe

Chataureza said...

oh that's sweeeeeettttttt :D

iya ga boleh jahat, ben, dan sblm pergi mesti farewell party dulu :P

Ben said...

farewell party-nya tergantung kondisi dompet ye.

hueheheh