Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Life Without Regret

Because we only live once, why not make it a great one?

Why can't we seize each and everyday as if It were our last? Loving and expressing our love to someone we really love as if we don't have another chance? And working hard and playing hard as if we were in a reality show called "How Interesting is Your Life?"?


Sure we have lots of regrets. I have so many regrets in life that I can write a book on it. However, I choose to live my life as a glass half-full instead of half-empty, and this is my life, the best I could give, and the best God could ever think of.


Even if I die tomorrow in a plane crash, I can proudly tell God in heaven.. "God, I am done, no regret." ... and if I were to choose, I would choose a great 23 years than an average 93 years.

No comments: