Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My 2 Talented Brothers

My elder brother from US visited me in Singapore and that's the first time we met after a freaking 4 1/2 years!

I have just realized that here in my apartment, I don't have any plate, bowl, glass, fork, not to mention knife and frying pan. I only have one big cup and one spoon... and that's enough for me to survive! Gosh.

I always feel that I don't have any talent in cooking. Most of the times, lacking of talent is just a very nice way to express laziness. Well, I don't expect to be good in cooking if what I have are just one big cup and one spoon. The best I can make with those two items is cereal drink. Oh well...


My younger brother is getting more and more admirable everyday. He got a perfect GPA last semester - I am not surprised. He has got one of the finest natural talent in arts and design I have ever seen. However, what I feel most proud about him is that he has grown so much these years. I still remember a few years ago when he consulted me regarding his further education and now he is the one who gives me advices on my further education.

To be sandwiched by two very talented brothers makes me even more determined to achieve the very best in life. I am determined to be a millionaire before 30 years old, and willing to do anything to reach that. Anything that is legal, moral, and ethical.

2 comments:

georgeandthedragon said...

Legal? Moral? Ethical? Try to 'sell' your cute little friend as an exchange for condo. C'mon Benny, nobody ain't that naive anymore

Ben said...

@Tika
well, nobody ain't that naiva. I am nobody :)