Friday, February 13, 2009

Updates

Tomorrow might be my last match (or probably was it last week?). With my 0-2 record, I don't expect too much that I will be playing.


However, if the captain asks me to play, I will definitely give my everything (I always say, maybe my best is not good enough, but who bloody cares baby???). Anyways, there's not much difference between 0-2 and 0-3 record, so I have nothing to lose. It's like playing against Manchester United. If you lose, that's okay. If you win, wow, that's something. And I always play very well without any expectation whatsoever, so... expect a masterpiece tomorrow! hehe... :D


I will be also preparing as emcee for IG closing ceremony tomorrow. With such a good respond from people I met after Opening Ceremony, there will be high expectation towards me. So, it's not easy to be better than something which is already quite great. I must think outside the box and exceed people's expectation one more time.


OK, 4 days to go. I am learning Chinese all the time now, and I can smell Guang Zhou 1600 miles away.


Small note, my body fat percentage reaches the lowest point in 2 years, 14.3% from 15.7% last month with body muscle increases slightly from 80.5% last month to 81.5%. According to the experts, it's quite good, but if I remember correctly, last time I could reach 12% or around there. I know I am older now, but if I could achieve it last time, there's no reason for me not to be able to achieve it this time.


Haha
... now going to shower. Cya!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wekkk... bohong banget.. jelas2 badan dipencet kayak yupi gitu.. ngaku2 muscle massnya naek

Ben said...

ih

angka gak pernah boong ya!
hahahah

azzulari said...

i like this blog bro..